The Battlefield IV The Battlefield IV

Even its violence was a little lame...

I do like the whole stickfigure violence genre, but after seeing all the other battlefields, I'd think you could do better. After a minute or so, seeing small stick figures turn into blood gets boring. I suggest trying different camera angles, and actually making it into a movie. That would be entertaining, because it would have the exact same stuff happening, just cool close up shots. In otherwords, don't show the same camera angle for more than 15 seconds.

Tickle-Me Hellmo Tickle-Me Hellmo

bravo, a good cult classic

Definitely a great Flash movie no matter what anyone tells you. The sound was good, and the whole counterstrike radio gag was great. Reminded me of terminator sort of. The only thing I can see improvement on is animation. Sometimes it was a bit stiff. And the bkgs are sorta lame. Otherwise, great job man, keep it up!

Don't Land On Our Nukes Don't Land On Our Nukes

As you said, not totally crap ;)

I always try to leave helpfull stuff, so here we go with the constructive critisism.

First of all, try to find sounds for all of the movie. Yes, its a pain looking for them, but it makes the whole movie more enjoyable. ALWAYS have a plot. This was sorta just strange, the plane blew up for no reason, and you didn't even see the nuke hit? Never hold the same shot for over 5 seconds, unless it has drastic animation taking place. When I say shot, I mean camera angle of something. As long as you move the camera a bit, then its okay.

Now for some kudos-
You actually had some basic quality animation when the plane was falling.
You had sounds through most of the movie at least.
And you had a bit of humor, since the nuke was labeled as such.

Hope that helps you a bit.

BobbyTaco responds:

thx for the tips...

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

BEST DAMN FLASH FILM EVER

No, there may not have been much animation, but this is the MOST entertaining flash game ever. If I were you, make a site, make a second edition, and put it up there. I would try submitting this to atomfilms.com if you feel like earning some green. MAd props man... wish i could do more, but im too cheap to donate!

Evil-Dog responds:

Atomfiles.com....Good idea ! :)